A Year Of Rain OUT TODAY
Experience an innovative new world uniting the best elements of strategy gaming with a strong focus on teamplay
We're releasing the ambitious new team RTS A Year Of Rain onto Steam Early Access for Windows PC today.
A Year Of Rain unites classic strategy elements like expansive base building and deep campaign storytelling with full cutscenes and voiceover, as well as a strong focus on hero units and co-op teamplay. For a limited time only, A Year Of Rain will be available in a 2-player pack on Steam for a discounted price!
A Year Of Rain’s story and multiplayer modes are built from the ground up with teams of two in mind, whether the second player is human or AI. At launch, early access features an expansive story campaign, fully playable in either single-player or two-player co-op. The classic 2v2 “Skirmish” mode is made to encourage competition - and teamwork - across the entire spectrum of skill levels. At the beginning of a match, both teammates choose between three different roles: Tank, Damage, and Support. Each comes with different bonuses for the respective armies and the overall team, allowing for a multitude of strategic combinations and synergies.
Set in a world of fantasy and danger, A Year Of Rain features three playable factions. The wealthy House Rupah is eager to stake its claim to uncharted lands in the name of civilization. The unliving Restless Regiment is a bloodthirsty army of warlords, soldiers, beasts and souls driven by mindless obedience and zealous devotion to their dark leader. And the Wild Banners are an amalgam of fierce survivalists, reclusive nomads, monstrous humanoids and more ready to fight for every scrap of their harsh domain.
- The ultimate Team RTS. Play together across all game modes
- Ambitious campaign, designed for co-op experience
- A 2v2 skirmish mode that is truly designed for team play
- Unique asymmetric 2v2 multiplayer mode “Against All Odds”: Two heroes face two entire armies! (To be added during Early Access)
- Three unique factions: House Rupah, the Wild Banners and the Restless Regiment
- Compelling, multi-layered story spanning all factions
- Elaborate, stylized art
- Powerful iconic heroes to lead your army
- Soundtrack by award-winning composer Neal Acree
Get your version of A Year Of Rain TODAY!