A Year Of Rain - Hotfix - Version 1.0.16070
November 8, 2019
In case of questions, please join our Discord server.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Fungal Growth area of effect not to be visible in multiplayer matches.
- Fixed some visual issues related to water and bridges in mission 1.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Lizardmen to spawn on top of the cliff next to Morrig in mission 2.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from unlocking the Waste Not Want Not achievement after finishing mission 2 in singleplayer.
- Fixed an issue that prevented one player from fighting enemy units while the other was watching a cutsccene in mission 2.
- Fixed several audio issues in missions 1-4.
- Fixed an issue that caused the boss bar not to be properly updated after the Pangoboss has been defeated in mission 5.
- Fixed an issue that caused Anorium pickups to be visible after boss cutscenes in mission 5, while they actually shouldn't be.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Windless achievement to always be triggered in mission 7.
- Fixed a potential blocker that occasionally caused Gnolls get stuck during the last stand in mission 9.
- Fixed several issues with the outro cinematic of mission 9.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from unlocking the Tempest achivement after finishing the campaign.
- Fixed an issue that allowed users to access various debug view modes through hotkeys.
- Fixed an issue that caused rank 9 to be missing from the ladder.
- Fixed an issue that caused the region selection dropdown not to be disabled after logging out of the game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while a unit was trying to acquire a target (while being idle, attack-moving or autocasting) that was just killed.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while killed units with buffs selected.
- Fixed a crash/disconnect that could occur when engaging creep camps in specific locations and/or compositions.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while fetching the friends list in the main menu.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused players to observe enough players in the loading screen while there actually weren't (e.g. Waiting for players ... (2/2)).
- Fixed an issue that occasionally allowed players to control creeps instead of their own units.
- Fixed various other potential crashes and some of the performance issues throughout the game.
We're currently focusing our development resources on improving the overall stability, improving the performance of the game, and finishing the new navigation system. We're planning to roll out the next update as soon as there's enough progress in any of these three areas. For more details, please refer to our public roadmap and join our Discord!