A Year Of Rain - Hotfix - Version 1.0.16219
November 15, 2019
In case of questions, please join our Discord server.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a Pathfinder from moving away from the bridge in mission 2.
- Fixed a server crash/client disconnect that could occur fighting the first boss in mission 5.
- Fixed an issue that caused Anorium pickups to be visible after a cutscene although they shouldn't in multiplayer in mission 5.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from crossing the tree bridges in mission 6.
- Fixed a visual issue that caused the column not to be appearing as blocking the boss arena although it did in multiplayer in mission 6.
- Fixed an issue that caused AI players to send Builders to unoccupied goldmines in enemy bases in mission 7.
- Fixed an issue that caused players not to receive as many Gnolls as were freed in the second commando mission in mission 9.
- Fixed an issue that caused OculusVR to be initialized.
- Fixed an issue that caused the attack-move key to be locked after ALT+TABing out and in.
- Fixed an issue that caused debug information to be shown after pressing the Apostrophe key.
- ALT+TABing out of a multiplayer match will no longer bring up the ingame menu.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being promoted from Bronze to Silver, or from Silver to Gold league.
While we have fixed a critical issue in campaign mission 5, the issue in mission 9 still persists. We didn't want you to wait any longer for these fixes, so we decided to release it immediately anyway. Apart from that, we're still focusing our development resources on finishing the new navigation system, and improving the performance of the game. We're planning to roll out the next update as soon as there's enough progress in any of these three areas. For more details, please refer to our public roadmap and join our Discord!